Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thankfulness Certificate

Yesterday Mr. Rong Chhun asked me to type up a certificate for myself as a thank you from CITA. I typed exactly what he stated, with the exception of changing Mr. Crystal Scott to Ms.

Not sure which news I should break to him first...a) that I'm not a man or b) that it's not common practice to ask someone to make their own thank you certificates. Too funny.

Thankfulness Certificate
The Cambodian Independent Teachers’ Association
Extreme Gratefulness and Respectfulness


To Ms. Crystal Scott

Who has sacrificed and contributed to serve in the Cambodian Independent Teachers’ Association. Through volunteering, without charging any amount of money, you have strengthened our association. I wish you happiness and prosperity in your life accompanying with the five blessings from Buddha: enjoyment of long living life, successfulness, sovereignty, wealth and strength.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
August 2010
Rong Chhun, CITA President

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! So proud of you Crystal. Thanks for helping teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet your boss. I'm so excited that we get to come to your party! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete