Wednesday, November 10, 2010

M.I.A.

Yes, I know. I have been completely missing in action when it comes to keeping up with my blog. I don't really know why. I guess the truth is, I just haven't felt like blogging. There has been a lot change since my last post...I'm officially living back in the States, started back at my job and have been spending lots of time catching up with friends and family. It's been great to be home, especially getting to spend time with family and friends and getting to meet all the new adorable babies that arrived while I was away!

On the flip side there are a lot of things that I really miss about Cambodia, mainly the laid back and fairly stress-free lifestyle I had while there. I also really miss the people. I keep in touch with a few of them still but definitely miss not seeing their smiling faces on a daily basis.

Anyways...I just wanted to let everyone know that a) I'm alive and back in the States and b) that I do plan to resume my blog posts after a much needed sabbatical from my sabbatical.

I also promise to post some long overdue pictures from the remainder of my trip. Adam and I had an amazing time finishing our trip to Vietnam and Laos and Jenny and I had a blast in Cambodia. I am a lucky girl to have such a great brother/boyfriend/friend - all willing to fly thousands of miles to come visit me! You three are the best and I had such a great time getting to travel with all of you! Now if only I could talk Deloitte into giving me another sabbatical....

No comments:

Post a Comment