Sunday, August 1, 2010

Guess who's coming to Cambodia??

Yep, this guy. Ry Shooter Fly aka my little brother!


(Ryan is going to kill me for putting up this picture, but it's a big sister's duty to embarrass their little brothers, right?)

Ryan's due to land in Phnom Penh in less than 12 hours and I absolutely can't wait! Ryan and I have an amazing ability to get ourselves into hilarious situations when we're together and I can only imagine what's in store for us over the next two weeks in Cambodia.

Love you Ry and CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

We'll be missing you and thinking of you mom! Wishing you could be here with us. Love you bunches.



5 comments:

  1. How fun for you two. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will have a wonderful time! Ryan made it to Taipai and is on his way. Please tell your coworkers I wish I could have come to meet them. Love you both bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are cute:) I bet you will have many more fun adventures together to add to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Have so much fun! Maybe you guys should do a photoshoot at one of those places!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - you two are going to have so much fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it! And I agree with MG - please dress Ryan up like a Cambodian Princess.

    ReplyDelete